Nursery Elegance Warranty Statement
Babylove, Peg Perego Warranty
Nursery Elegance products are covered against faulty materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions. In the unlikely case that you find any material or workmanship that affects the normal operation of your Nursery Elegance product we will repair or replace the product within the following warranty periods from date of purchase:
Please read your instruction manuals carefully before using any of our products.
The express warranties do not apply where a failure or defect results from improper care, or from normal wear and tear.
Babylove wheeled goods and nursery items:
• Covered by a 12 month warranty.
Babylove car seats:
• 5 year warranty on seat moulding, harness and fittings; and
• Fabric covers, comfort pad and padding are covered by a 2 year warranty.
• All Peg Perego Products are covered by a 12 month warranty.
Making a warranty claim:
To make a warranty claim, please contact the store of purchase:
1. Return the product to the place of purchase
2. Present your receipt as proof of purchase;
3. Identify the defect in the product; and present the product for inspection upon request.
4. The product will be returned to a Nursery Elegance authorised repairer to asses if warranty is valid.
The store will advise if product is covered by warranty.
Expenses for making a warranty claim:
If you return the product to the place of purchase and product is covered by warranty, you will not be liable for any transportation costs between the store and authorised repair agent.
Where you send the product directly to the manufacturer then you may be liable for the costs of transportation to and from Nursery Elegance.
Nursery Elegance will meet the reasonable expenses incurred by a consumer in a making a warranty claim.
You can claim expenses incurred in making a claim by contacting our customer service team on 1300 131 477 or by email at [email protected]
The above express warranties do not apply where the products are acquired for rental, hire, or other commercial purpose.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.